Saturday, September 4, 2010

Riding a Dino through the Web

Eoghain is gigging tonight, so he has his laptop with him...which means Im on our 9 year old dell desktop...which is slow as fuck...it is very unlikely that this post will even send at all...

Speaking of the boy...he has been my life line since I got back from college, and Alex left for Austria.
I am laughing as soon as he gets up, until he leaves. I dont know what I'll do when he goes to Leeds... ??
Im mostly laughing at myself, because he rips the piss right out of me...but there are times, when he genuinely funny, and it has nothing to do with him making fun of me.
I think if anyone actually heard us, we would definately get our own radio show...or maybe pod cast...
And when he's funny...Im funny...and that makes me happy ^.^

I have a feeling Ill prolie be setting up camp down in Sligo till the boy and the girl are back.

Ive also been talking to Lauren alot the last couple of days which I think is good...
Im so freaking bad at making friends, that most of the time I dont even bother...
Its so anti-social of me, I know.

So I think I mite be expanding my incredibly tiny circle of friends by one...
Thats all I can just about manage at the moment...

Baby steps people...

OH! The tomatoe plants that my mum experimentally grew outside in a little make shift glass house, have been relocated to our upstairs bathroom, and are starting to ripen!
I had 2 today and they were d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.
There's nothin quite like growing your own veg...they taste totally different to store bought...and tomatoes should be ate sun warmed...they taste so much better...

I have a bunch of pics I really want to post, but Ill wait til tomorro,
The whole kitten caboodle will crash if I even try.

I think an early night is in order...
:)

No comments: