Monday, September 13, 2010

17

Day 17 - Someone youd want to switch lives with for a day and why

I dont know...
I wish that this question was easy to answer...like I think about this all the time...as a form of escape or something...just off the top of my head...
:shes the one on the right...giving tegan the evils...at least ive got the look down to a tea:

I think I would happily switch lives with Sara Quin. During a time when shes writing music, not performing...or maybe performing a small gig...
She is quite intense...and I like that. I can be pretty intense, so I dont think it would be that much of a change...Id like to sit, and write...for hours and hours and hours...then meet my sister, and make fun of each other, and laugh alot...
Alternately...Id like to go somewhere ive never been...and take pictures...and sing the songs i love...and make fun of my sister and laugh alot.

I think it would be nice for a day.

No comments: