Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 07

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


Oh for goodness sake...
This changes daily...and yearly and monthly...I am going to answer it on an 'at this moment in time basis'


Tegan and Sara

Tegan and Sara's music is having a major impact on what I am working on at the moment. This is actually a project I have been working on since 3rd year, but I am only getting the chance to develop it now. 
Im not sure there is any real deep meaning behind what Im doing...or if its just purely self indulgent...but hey, its art...some one, somewhere will get it...im sure...right?

Their music conjures up alot of workable imagery for me, which is good. And, apart from that, it makes me happy...which is an overall positive influence over me...I think we will all agree :)

So go team TEGAN & SARA...
Giving me more happiness and inspiration then a bag of skittles and a dictionary put together...


Im not sure either...
Tired now...

Zzz

No comments: