Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 8

Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why.

1. Get up to Sligo and visit Grace, Liudas and Bug (because they are my friends that I have neglected since starting college, and Im attempting to make up for lost time now that I have tons of it)
2. Get my new pc up and running. (because my old laptop is a heap of shit, and Im losing my eyesight because of its tiny screen)
3. Get my new mp3 player organised. (because Im giving mum my creative zen, so she can join the times that we are living in today)
4. Get in touch with Moire to arrange work experience. (because I want to learn how to make my own clothes, so I dont have to keep wearing Pennys stuff and looking like everyone else)
5. Make something really nice for Mums birthday. (because she deserves it...and I like making people their presents, cuz your guaranteed now to get another one)
6. Book tickets to visit Alex. (the sooner I book it, the cheaper it will be)
7. Draw something, anything. (I need to get back into it...before my hands go on a permanent vacation)
8. Make a 'real' plan for my next tattoo. (I cant keep messing on photoshop...I just have to sit down and do it!)
9. Get insured on Eoghain's car...if my lisence ever comes back! (I have to stop being such a scardie cat, hippy bum, and drive so Im not to stranded all the time...)
10. Try to figure out what Im going to do with my life now that college is over. (that one doesnt need an explaination)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any ideas for no. 10 yet? No pressure, hun, you have tonnes of time to figure this one out :)

I'm back in town now so let me know if you're heading to Galway, a bit of catching up to do :D

Kamila

Shelky Bean said...

I like that solution to number 10 :)
Ill be in touch. My brother is going off to college in England, tuesday, so I wont be going anywhere till after he's off.
Talk soon :)