Sunday, September 26, 2010

28 days later

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?


This is at the start of third year
Let me see...
I still had hair...alot more then now...
I still had my lip pierced...which I lament the loss of every so often...
I was wearing jeans, which I hardly ever do anymore...
No make up...so my eyes look NAKID!


I think...in between this pic and how I look now, I changed alot, very drastically...but it was part of my art project...so Im not sure if I would have changed so much, if not for that.
I think Ive changed internally...mentally too...of course...everyone does...
Its part of growing up
We change
People are constantly changing
In a state of fluxus...
We are.


The second picture was taken sometime recently...last week or two
My hair is shorter...
Im wearing clothes that dont purposefully clash...which is what I used to do...
I have gotten a tattoo since the first pic, on the inside of my left forearm...
I still wear converse nearly every day...until they fall to pieces...
I think Im more 'together' in the way i look...even if my head is all over the place


^_^



No comments: