Tuesday, September 14, 2010

eighteen

Day 18 - Plans, dreams, goals you have...

You can ask anyone that knows me...I dont plan.
I dont plan anything...what Im going to wear...until Im literally infront of the wardrobe fishing for things in the morning...
What Im going to eat...I dont go food shopping with a list of ingredients that I will need for every day's meals...I think I did that once...and I nearly passed out from the restriction, so decided never to do it again...
I dont even like to plan what Im going to do the next day.
I dont like things to be set in stone...not that plans are literally a list of things that must be followed or else...
I just feel restricted...and like things cant change then, and if they do, itl be a huge hassel...etc...

I, so, then, have very very very loose plans.
Ones that can be changed around quite easily, without much fuss, or bother, or heartache to anyone involved...
1. I plan on having Kiaya over on Wednesday, to keep me company seeing as the boy is leaving :_(
2. I plan to go back to sligo soon...for to get my disasterous tattoos fixed up, so they look sharp...
3. I plan to plant a flower patch for next spring/summer...so I have picking flowers...something Ive always wanted.
4. I plan to visit alex at the end of october...
5. I plan to spend Halloween with Grace, Bug and Liudas...trick or treating :)
6. I plan on moving to Galway when Alex gets back form Austria...

1. I dream about doing something that will make a difference in the world...I dont know what. I think I should be given quite alot of power, over the world. I promise I will fix EVERYTHING...because I am sick to death of how it all is...
2. I dream of living in a totally passive, ecofriendly house, that has its own water, and creates its own electricity...I want to be totally self sufficient...grow my own food...make my own clothes...
3. I do dream of having children...but that much responsibility...I think Ill transfer that over to dogs and cats maybe...
4. I dream of travelling, I want to see lots of different places, one place at a time...slowly. I want to take my time, and soak them up. I dont want to go on a massive, sweeping world tour...
5. I dream of being thin...a little superficial...but at least im honest...
6. I dream of being happy...of really being happy...through and through
7. I dream of being a better person, a better friend, daughter, sister, lover...
8. I dream of being proficient in something...whether that be making herbal remedies, or reading tarot cards...or art...
...
Those are my goals...if I can manage to fulfill all my plans AND manage to get some dreams out of the way, Ill be doing. Pretty. Well

No comments: