Sunday, August 29, 2010

I really didn't think there would be 15...but here they are



Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. I firmly believe that when you mix yellow paint with home made purple, it makes the nicest greys.
2. I wear one pair of shoes every day until I've worn away the soles, except good shoes when I have to get dressed up, and even then sometimes I wear my usual shoes...I've worn these new chucks every day since I got them in June.
3. Sometimes I regret going to art college, and wish I had done something useful instead.
4. I get really obsessed with things...I go through phases. When I was about 3 or 4 I went through a phase of eating mushrooms all the time...then I couldnt eat mushrooms for years after that.
5. I always ready the last page of the book first. And most of the time I read magazines and newspapers backwards too.
6. I never ever used to wear pink until my dad went through a phase of buying me pink everything...pink converse, pink jackets, hoodys...when I was around 18/19...He would bring them back from America for me. Now I wear pink quite often, off my own bat.
7. I am at the moment stretching my ears. Ive been putting it off since I was about 12 or 13...but now that Im 23, I think its about time. 
8. I have 3 tattoos...a heart/star on my ankle, two little girls on my lower back, and a tree on my left arm. I forget that I have them all the time...its so bad.
9. I used to talk to myself alot, but not so much anymore...prolie cuz theres alot more people knocking about these days.
10. I think eggs are the best thing to have for breakfast.
11. Some people think that there's a hidden mystery to me...but really, its just that Im really really quiet...and I usually make a fool of myself once I open my mouth, so I dont bother.
12. My eyes change colour from hazel to yellow...if its sunny
13. I love mountains, trees and bodies of water, more then I can put into words.
14. When I was 14, I was on Nick News.
15. I broke my hand when I was 14...and when I type, write, sew or draw for any length of time now, it still really hurts.

No comments: