Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dogsitting=pretty photos




I think the easiest way of getting back into the swing of things is by taking photos. I've never thought of myself as a very good photographer...I can take alright pictures...I'm a dab hand at photoshop...but I've never had much of a nack or skill for developing my own or any of that suff...The dark scares me and the chemicals used make me feel a little sick. But I do like taking pictures, especially off the cuff, as they happen pictures. I like documenting a day...I can often remember a day better from looking at pictures, then reading a diary entry.

So, this week, or these next couple of months, I'm gathering, documenting and compiling my day to day comings and goings. At the moment I'm dogsitting for dear friend and fellow artist Jane while she and she family are off holidaying. The dogs are great, so well behaved and gentle. They have been a joy so far, which I'm delighted about, and their keeping me busy...Well keeping my mind off other things.

So here's some pics from my adventures so far. The first is of an artificial rose in Jane's wood...
The second, Reilly, my doggie who wasn't too happy when I left him the other morning :(
Me in the mirror, a devil's bit scabbia and Towser, looking handsome :)

Thats all for now :)

No comments: