Wednesday, June 10, 2009

dancing trees, dodging bees

musli with lots and lots of fruit

the little trees were dancing with such glee and vigor yesterday, that there stillness startled me this morning. i sensed them moving within themselves, in the broken sun, their presence streathened my heartstrings. i turned away from them, throwing the rest of my tea in the grass, filled with air and energy for the day.

i was told sternly over breakfast this morning that i need to learn how to say no, that if im working, i should just make them aware, so that they wont disturb me...
i this its sweet that my parents consider what i do 'work'
they dont experience me working during the year, as im in college, so i would understand, if they werent so accomodating of my long hours in my room, with periodic tea breaks and stroles around the garden, and walks with the dogs...i would forgive them if they just assumed that i was doing nothing...
but they dont. they somehow understand that i actually work, quite hard, and that i take myself very seriously...
they are so good!

she has an artistic temperment, and dad...well, he just aims to please i think
but art for arts sake
they should change it to
'art for the artists sake'
because, really that is what it boils down for most of the time.

some treasures

today, i decided to wear something pretty, which always brightens my mood, sit at my desk, paint and day dream about laburnum trees and lilac trees...hopefully dad will plant some soon.


daddy's lupins

ive been painting a lovely white horse all day, and im very happy with him...
tomorro, im moving on to eisirt, which will be interesting!

closing colours

i will put the finished painting up as soon as they are finished, but it is going smoothly, very smoothly

No comments: