Monday, January 19, 2015

Jewels of January


"I am a passive onlooker
I let bygones be bygones
Goodness brings me fortune
I believe in the human race
I understand the meaning of giving
My cup is never empty
I am loyal and just and in others I trust"

Some of you may know that 2015 is the year of the sheep. To me, it sounds like a very productive, healing year, filled with truth, peace and understanding. It's perfectly in keeping with the Aquarian Age, and all the events we have witnessed over the last year especially.

Maybe it is just me, but I felt a very definite shift entering this new year. A new energy, clarity, focus. Everything feels very possible and exciting. There are things happening! And it's a little bit wonderful.

Last year was my thinking year. It was a bit of a break, really. I accumulated and grew and pushed out the boundaries and experienced and tried new things and became more myself. You need a year every so often for that jazz...but it gets a bit...ya'know after awhile...


So this is my doing year, I've been told on good authority. It's time for action, to put all my ideas I've been mulling over, into being. And so far it's been going pretty good...

1. This is a throw back to the start of December...but still sustaining me all the same. *Magic*
2. Paper gems...more about these soon.
3. Balloons for my Big Fat Quiz of the Year 10 Year Anniversary fancy dress party! Balloons =     instant giddy happiness.
4. Little scenes set up around the studio for working out ideas.
5. Pack of Ponies
6. All my most precious things caught in a beam of light.
7. Studio desk, the messier, the better.
8. A Glareing of cats
9. The gang again
10. More kitties...


I'm excited about this year. How are you feeling about it so far? Do you have anything planned or are you letting it flow?
Now, out into the frosty afternoon for a quick walk before I continue on my noble quest ;)


No comments: