Monday, February 24, 2014

Something new will be here soon...

I've spent the last three days drawing solid. I haven't drawn in literally weeks due to having the flu and other things going on, so it felt so amazing to get stuck in to it again. 
And
I'm absolutely loving what I'm drawing. Usually I think it's ok, or yeah, good enough...or I struggle to get things going and right, but this one...its basically drawing itself and I'm just sitting here watching it come together.
A friend and I were talking about it last night actually, and she was saying that when your drawing for yourself, there is a strength and truth in it, which makes it universal anyway. And that's why its so easy, and well...likable.
I can't wait to show it off and post it up on absolutely everything, and get it framed and hang it on my wall so I can just look at it every time I come into my studio.
It's nice to do something for myself.
:)

No comments: