Wednesday, May 13, 2009

im finished...nearly!!!

These are images of my space as it was last week, before i set up for my presentation on thursday. I have trouble working in order, or on something pristine. I am so much more inspired by chaos and mess, then sterile organisation.
The first images shows brainstorming sheets, card embroidery on the window ledge and some books that have been making me happy!



This next one is from further back, i dont have much wall space, but i dont mind at all, i have to be facing a window, or i would go insane! So more of the same...where is my table?!

These are my wall cats, they are painted directly onto the wall with ink, arcylic, pen, crayon and anything else i could find in my bag. I did them in January when i got back to college...i hadnt done anything art related for ages cuz i was so tied up with my thesis, that everything else was forgotten...one side of the brain at a time. i love them, they really take over the space, and make me feel taken care of... <3
Card cats, newsprint cats and books... :)



No comments: